Property Headquarters /Main Office
Built in 2006, this 6,696 sq. ft. building was once the main office for a 700 acre nursery business. Located just east of Portland, Oregon and only 25 minutes from Portland International Airport, it’s the perfect headquarters for a medium-sized business. The building has well-designed work spaces for dozens of employees, a large conference room set up for virtual meetings and a paved parking lot with room for 30 vehicles. The building is currently occupied. An office building of this size and quality is a rare find on an agricultural property.
This two-story office features a spacious lobby with a well-appointed reception area, thirteen individual offices, a full kitchen and break room area and a large conference room. The exterior also features mature landscaping, outdoor pavilions and pergolas, a grassy lawn and views of snow-capped Mt. Adams.
Office: 6,696 Square Feet, 70′ x 72′ 1st floor and 36′ x 46′ 2nd floor
- Exterior board and batten cedar siding with baked enamel roofing and stone veneer; 12′ x 14′ awning for the front entrance with a wrap around walkway to rear of building.
- Fully secured and monitored by an alarm company, there are three side door entries with an additional main front entrance. There is another exterior entrance to the second floor with a stairway down to the back lawn.
- Windows are double pane vinyl windows
- The upstairs hallways also have wood floors, the kitchen has good quality tile, and the accounting office and conference room are carpeted.
- First floor of the building has 11 offices, some with multiple built in desks made of high quality timber, 2 ADA bathrooms with multiple stalls, and spacious lobby with custom built reception.
- Bathrooms have tile flooring to toilet fixtures with stalls.
- Lobby area and hallways have wood laminate flooring; offices are carpeted.
- The second floor has an office and a state of the art conference room with equipment to run meetings, work with future clients and manage your business There is also a full kitchen and break room area.
- The interior walls are drywall; the second floor has 10′ ceilings and the first floor has 8′ ceilings except for the tall vaulted ceilings in the lobby.
- The second floor also has one full bathroom with a shower.
- The building has natural gas forced air heat and air conditioning.
- The heating and air conditioning are separated into four zones. There are four Lennox furnaces and four air conditioner units. The office was completed in 2006; to rebuild this office as is would cost nearly $1,100,000.
- The building is efficiently designed and functionally adequate for its intended purpose.